How is the Floyd Sole Stomp Box designed?
Who can use a Floyd Sole Stomp Box?
Where can I get a Floyd Sole Stomp
- The Floyd Stomp Box can only be purchased through our website.
Each Stomp Box is handmade and delivered to you on order.
Visit our store for ordering information.
What's the benefit of the dual output?
Why is there a slit down the middle on the top of the Sole Stomp?
Boosts resonance of the top of the box.
Decreases dampening by the stationary foot.
What’s the point of using a pad/towel on the box?
What’s the difference between a dynamic pick up and a surface transducer?
Can you custom make a smaller or larger box?
- standing or sitting performance functionality
- matches low-frequency sound of bass drum
- comfortably stand or sit with both feet on the device
- move in accordance with normal live performance
- heel stomp vs. toe-tap sound differentiation
- natural rhythmical action of both feet without strain
- can be played for long periods of time
- simple design
- easily transportable
- easily implement at venue with plug and play feature
- uses instrument cable to an amp, soundboard or speaker